Type: CBD Isolate
What is Diamond Concentrates – CBD Crystal Clear Isolate ?
1/2 gram jar of nearly pure CBD crystals! Perfect for dabbing medicinal strength CBD
Like to use a shotgun to kill a mosquito? Then you’re the right type of person for raw CBD crystals! Load it in a dab rig and get a huge shot of CBD…the feeling is a calm one, while it’s not psychoactive, you did just take a dab of pure white powder…it’s gonna do something…
Of course, you can use it to perfectly meter out your dosing for edibles. This product can be consumed in a mild manner for those looking to consume only pure CBD.
The price loks nice, but notice that each jar is only .5 grams
What is CBD Isolate?
CBD isolate is a pure, crystalline powder that contains 99% pure CBD. CBD isolate contains only CBD. All the plant matter contained in the hemp plant, including oils, waxes, chlorophyll, and more are removed, offering a finished product that’s CBD and nothing more.
How Exactly Do You Use CBD Isolate?
Okay, you’ve picked up some CBD isolate. But what exactly are you supposed to do with this tasteless, odorless, fine white powder? The answer is…basically anything you want.
Because CBD isolate doesn’t have any taste or odor, you can use it in a variety of ways. Some of the easiest ways to get your daily dose of CBD using a CBD isolate include:
• Place it Directly Under Your Tongue: Placing CBD isolate powder directly under your tongue is, by far, the easiest way to use isolate. Hold it there for about 60 seconds. The CBD will then be delivered to the bloodstream via the mucus membranes to provide the relief you desire. CBD has no taste or odor so this shouldn’t be too uncomfortable of an experience.
• Creating Your Own CBD Oil and Custom Products: You can infuse CBD isolate into a carrier oil (for example, MCT oil, grapeseed, or olive) to create your own CBD oil that is measured precisely. This CBD oil can then be taken sublingually for desired effects.
• Mix it in Your Morning Juice or Smoothie: One of the easiest ways to use CBD isolate is by adding it to a glass of juice or a smoothie. It will blend seamlessly with your liquid, offering an extra boost of benefits to an already healthy way to start the day.
• Try it in Coffee or Tea: If juice or smoothies aren’t your thing, CBD isolate will work just as good when mixed with your morning cup of coffee or tea.
• Make a CBD Sweetener: Another popular method of using CBD isolate involves making it into sort of a sweetener, though as we mentioned above CBD should be tasteless. To make your own CBD “sweetener”, heat up honey or agave in a double boiler (or something similar), and then mix in your CBD isolate until thoroughly dissolved. Use this infused sweetener on top of toast, in your tea or coffee, or even by the spoonful.